Waiver & Customer Agreement
I acknowledge that I have read and attest to the following:
1. I have been physically examined by a physician within the past year and have been found to be in good physical health and safely capable of performing all yoga exercises and/or personal training sessions at THE OM SPOT, LLC. These include all classes and exercises taught by any and all instructors or contractors of THE OM SPOT, LLC. I am participating in all activities at my own risk, assuming all responsibilities for my participation.
2. I am aware that participating in any physical exercise, sports activity or fitness programs can be dangerous and can involve risks or injuries.
3. I am aware that temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit in some classes and understand that I may leave any class at any time should I not feel physically able to complete the class.
4. I accept all risks as stated herein and freely, voluntarily and expressly agree that at THE OM SPOT, LLC their officers, members, directors, agents, employees, instructors, volunteers, independent contractors and those acting by and/or on behalf of at THE OM SPOT, LLC will not be liable (whether related to a fitness program or not) for any and all liability, claims or causes of action or demands of any kind or nature whatsoever that may result or arise, by or in connection with my participation in any activities related to the programs or classes offered by at THE OM SPOT, LLC.
5. The scope of this release includes without limitation all personal, bodily, or mental injury, economic loss or damage to me, my spouse, guests, dependents, children or relatives resulting from any and all actions on the part of at THE OM SPOT, LLC., including but not limited to any acts of negligence.
6. This release shall unequivocally release at THE OM SPOT, LLC from all claims injuries and damages, present or future anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of my use of the facilities or equipment.
7. I freely, voluntarily and expressly grant at THE OM SPOT, LLC and it's successors, assigns, affiliates, officers, members, directors, agents, employees, instructors, volunteers, independent contractors and those acting by and/or on behalf of at THE OM SPOT, LLC permission to use my name picture or portrait, likeness, writings, audio tape and/or videotape, recordings, sound or silent motion pictures in any media for editorial, educational, promotional and/or advertising purposes including for the solicitation of business for the at THE OM SPOT, LLC and in furtherance of any and all corporate objectives of at THE OM SPOT, LLC.
8. I expressly acknowledge that all class packages sold by THE OM SPOT, LLC are non-refundable, and are also non-transferrable between members or different studios owned, operated or affiliated with THE OM SPOT, LLC.
7. I hereby certify that I am at least 18 years of age and have read the contents of this informed consent and release of liability (Parent or Guardian signature is required for participants under 18 years of age,).
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE STATEMENTS AND UNDERSTAND THE CONDITIONS.
(Accepted upon registration)
You may sign up for all classes up to one month in advance. All classes will be shown online and any changes will appear on the weekly schedule.
First time students please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of class to allow time for check in and set. Returning students please arrive a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the start of the class to allow time for set up.
Any student arriving more than 5 minutes after the start of the class may not be permitted entry and will be considered a no-show status.
No Video or photography is allowed while class is in session. We're glad to take photos or video after!
We highly recommend that you pre-book your classes online to reserve your spot. We also appreciate cancelling your booking if you are unable to attend. This can be done via the Fit App or the website. You can always call us if you are unable to text!
We reserve the right to take photos in the OM spot studio and to share these photos on social media. (see #7 in waiver above)
Suspending your Auto-Renew Membership
At any time after the
initial commitment period
(3 months) the membership may be put on hold for up to 3 months per year. There is a $20 fee per instance to pause any membership. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a membership pause. Your request will be completed within 24 hours of payment.
Conditions for Memberships
All recurring/unlimited memberships (Basic, premium, First responders, family) give you unlimited access to group classes and video library classes.
The membership starts on the day and time of purchase. To cancel or pause your membership please email email@example.com with clear directions. On the day of purchase you pay for 1 month of classes. Your card will automatically be charged on the same day of the month, every month until you cancel or pause your membership. If you want to cancel or pause please email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE your automatic renewal date to avoid getting charged.
If for any reason your credit card is declined we will notify you via email with instructions on how to update your credit card information on file.
We reserve the right to terminate any auto renew membership.
Conditions for Class Packages
10 class packages expire 3 months from the date of purchase and 5 class packages expire 2 months from the date of purchase. Class packages are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
Conditions for Precision Training Packages
Precision training package B (10 sessions) expires 3 months from the date of purchase. Precision training package C (20 sessions) expires 6 months from the date of purchase. Precision training packages are non-refundable however they are transferrable within immediate family members. Precision training packages may also be shared between family members.